With approximately 250,000 marriages each year, it’s pretty fair to say that we have all attended at least 1 wedding in our lifetimes, with the majority of us having a few to attend this summer! With that in mind, I’m sure the hunt for the perfect dress and accessories is on!!
House of Fraser have an amazing selection of dresses, accessories including fascinators and hair accessories and also clutch bags. I always struggle to fit whatever I need into a bag that isn’t a massive, horrible looking thing, so searching for the right clutch that is big enough for phone, keys, lipstick, mirror, tissues, confetti and anything else you need to take with you for the day, can prove pretty difficult! With prices starting from £12.00, take a look at some of my top picks of Clutch Bags and see if any will match that dress you bought for that summer wedding…
1) Ted Baker Floral £89.00 – A lovely strapped, floral bag, with plenty of space for everything you need!
2) Whistles Croc Print £75.00 – A gorgeous white bag, medium sized to fit everything in!
3) Oasis Gold Sequin Bag £12.00 – Perfect to dress up a little black dress without feeling too glam.
4) Michael Kors Purple Clutch £66.50 – A smaller bag if you don’t have much to carry!
5) Lulu Guiness Pastel Blue £122.50 – A bit of a splurge but this bag will see you through many, many weddings!
6) Jane Norman Flower Clutch £25.00 – A beautiful addition to a plain, pastel dress.
7) Vivienne Westwood Africa Print £49.00 – A bold bag for a bold dress!
Do you have any weddings coming up this summer? Which bag would you go for if you had the choice of any of these!? I think I'd have to go for the Vivienne Westwood one, just because it's a little different but you can ensure everyone will be wanting to know where it's from and you can fit everything you need in it too!