It’s been a way too long since I did an update on how Millie is getting on. Monthly updates went out the window when she was a couple of months old and I just stopped doing them for a while as I barely had time to sit and write a detailed blog post. Now that I’m getting back into the swing of things and updated you on what’s going on in my life, I thought I’d update you all on how Millie is getting on too!
- She’s now 2 years old! She turned 2 in April - I can’t believe it! These last 2 years have gone so fast, it’s crazy to think that in another 2 years she’ll be in school!
- She is a proper little girl now. There’s no doubting we have a proper toddler on our hands now, no more baby, hello toddler!
- Her speech is incredible. She’s been talking quite well from a young age and can hold full conversations with us now. Sometimes they don’t make sense, sometimes she doesn’t shut up but we’d have it no different!
- She is currently obsessed with Toy Story. I believe I could recite the whole of Toy Story 1, 2 and 3 if you asked... Not once, not twice, we’re looking at 3 times a day kind of obsessed.
- She loves playing on the Tablet and/or watching ridiculous videos on Youtube of people opening kinder eggs. Anyone else’s toddlers do this?! (It’s super weird but it keeps her quiet for a good 20 minutes!)
- She’s been semi-potty trained since she was around 21 months old. She’s so clever and knows that she has to use the potty but because she’s so tiny and is still in her cot, it’s only day time that she doesn’t wear a nappy and we’re still working on going out of the house for more than half hour without one on too, but we’re getting there!
- She loves being outside. I think because we’re in a flat and don’t have a garden, any chance she gets to go outside or play outside, she takes it! The pictures make this pretty clear...
- She eats pretty much anything, but especially likes Rice, Pasta, Spaghetti, Blueberries, Strawberries, Bagels, Ham and Fish Fingers!
- She absolutely loves spending time with my Mum and Dad and happily stays at their house every so often for ‘sleepovers’!
- She’s the funniest little person I’ve ever met!
I’ll try and keep you updated, every 6 months or so to let you know how she’s getting on if it’s something that you’d like to read and look through. There isn’t many mile stones left for her to hit now she’s older as she was walking and talking quite young, everything she’s done has been quite early to be honest so we have a very clever little girly on our hands!
If you’ve got little ones, how are they getting on? I’d love to know and read through your updated posts if you have any - just leave the link to it below and I’ll check it out!