1. Ok we're talking coffee's - What's your favourite seasonal drink from Starbucks/Costa/Cafe Nero etc?
Although I’d normally drink a Hazelnut Latte (from Costa, obvs) when it comes to winter, I love the White Hot Chocolate or the Hot Spiced Apple drinks. You have to try them both if you haven’t already!
2. Accessories - What do you opt for, scarf, boots, gloves?
I’m a lover of scarfs and gloves but can never seem to find my gloves when it comes round to needing them!
3. Music - what's your favourite music to listen to during Autumn?
I don’t think I have a favourite seasonal music genre so just anything that’s currently in the charts.
4. Perfume - what's your favourite scent for this time of year?
I don’t really have a mix of perfumes for winter etc but I’m loving Ghost at the moment!
5. Candles - what scents will you be burning this season?
We have a mixture of candles in the flat at the moment but I definitely need to go and pick some more up. I think I want a Firewood one and then some more Cinnamon wax tarts to burn off too!
6. What do you love most about Autumn?
The leaves changing colour, the nights drawing in and the fact you don’t need an excuse to have a duvet day - sit and watch films and drink tea all day!
7. Favourite makeup look?
Probably neutrals or golds and browns. Perfect to match the turning leaves!
8. What are you looking forward to most in Autumn?
The different events that come with it i.e. Halloween, Bonfire night and then the countdown to Christmas!