Summer is pretty much here and if you’re like me, you’ll be planning for your summer holiday(s) and what to take with you. It can be a nightmare packing though, especially if you’re holiday-ing in England as the weather can be so unpredictable! So, to help you out in planning and packing for your English based holiday, here are a few tips:
1) Write a list of necessities - make sure you write down all the important things you need to take so that these are first to be packed.
2) Plan meals so you don’t overpack on food and/or don’t spend too much money on eating out!
3) Plan your days roughly so you will know what things you will need for day trips such as blankets, suitable shoes/clothes etc
4) Ensure you check the weather frequently up until the day you go so that you have a rough idea of what the weather will be like but make sure you’re still prepared for it to change too!
5) Check and re-check that you have everything! If you can pack a few days in advance, do it!
Do you do anything in particular when you’re packing for your summer holidays!? Take a look at this little video from Accessorize to get you in the holiday mood!