I love reading Anna’s blog for new releases and swatches and her reviews of products that I need a little convincing on are always worth a watch or a read to give me a little push to purchase! I also love Sandra’s swatches as a lot of the time, they’re of products that i’ve been eyeing up or planning to buy for a while!
2. Do you buy a product solely as a result from one review of your favourite bloggers, or do you look for more reviews from others?
I like to look for varied reviews. If a product is really good though, the majority of reviews are going to be positive. I find it’s skincare and treatments that are harder to find all good reviews on as everyone’s skin is different. For this, I tend to look for Sophia’s reviews as we have fairly similar skin!
3. What is your favourite item that you have ever bought as a consequence of blogs?
Probably the Effaclar Duo or any of my MAC lipsticks! I’d never tried a MAC lipstick until earlier last year and was all thanks to Kayleigh’s post when I saw hers and fell in love with St Germain!
4. What is your least favourite product that you have ever bought as a consequence of blogs?
The Loreal Micellar water just didn’t work for me at all! Everyone seems to love it but I just can’t seem to find anything I like about it!
5. Name five products that you have recently bought as a results of blogs?
Urban Decay Naked 3, Revlon Matte Lip Crayons, Healthy Mix Foundation, Enrapture Heated Rollers and Boujois Clubbing Mascara.
6. Have you ever given into blogger hype? If so, which hype?
Probably a Apocolips lip lacquer. I bought one after telling myself i’d not give in as there were 100’s of reviews saying pretty much the same thing and I didn’t think i’d need ANOTHER lipgloss / lipstick!
7. Have you ever avoided blogger hype? If so, which hype?
I’ve never really been into nail varnishes so any sort of new range of polish like OPI or Models Own, I won’t go out and buy.
8. Is everything you buy based on blogger reviews or are there some items that you buy without checking a review?